You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps revolutionize lives daily means that you’re dedicated to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Blaine
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Establish and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.